O'keeffe Low Parapet Access Ladders
- 1 1/4" deeply serrated square rungs for maximum grip and foot traction.
- Non-spark, high strength 6063-T5 aluminum.
- Rung capable of withstanding 1,000 pound load.
- Available for standard or heavy duty application in four models types.
- Security Door or Rail and Harness Fall Arrest systems are available.
- Certified to meet OSHA/ANSI 3124 standards. Lightweight and maintenance-free aluminum construction. Over 60 years of design, engineering and manufacturing experience.
- Safety cages are mandatory on ladders over 20'.
- Saftey cages are recommended on all ladders in high or hazardous areas.
- Platforms are required at 30' intervals.
Available Low Parapet Access Ladder Models
- 502 Tubular Rail Low Parapet Access Ladder w/ Roofover Rail Extensions [ View details ]
- 503 Tubular Rail Low Parapet Access Ladder w/ Platform and Return [ View details ]
- 503A Tubular Rail Low Parapet Access Ladder w/ Platform and No Return [ View details ]
- 504 Tubular Rail Low Parapet Access Ladder w/ Walk-Through-Rail Extensions [ View details ]
|502 Model||503 Model|
|503a Model||504 Model|