O'keeffe Cage Ladders
- 1 1/4" deeply serrated square rungs for maximum grip and foot traction.
- Non-spark, high strength 6063-T5 aluminum.
- Rung capable of withstanding 1,000 pound load.
- Available for standard or heavy duty application in four models types.
- Security Door or Rail and Harness Fall Arrest systems are available.
- Certified to meet OSHA/ANSI 3124 standards. Lightweight and maintenance-free aluminum construction. Over 60 years of design, engineering and manufacturing experience.
- Safety cages are mandatory on ladders over 20'.
- Saftey cages are recommended on all ladders in high or hazardous areas.
- Platforms are required at 30' intervals.
- 531 Cage Ladder with Roof Hatch Rail Extensions [ View details ]
- 532 Cage Ladder with Roofover Rail Extensions [ View details ]
- 533 Cage Ladder with High Parapet Access, Platform and Return [ View details ]
- 533A Cage Ladder with High Parapet Access, Platform and No Return [ View details ]
- 534 Tubular Rail Low Parapet Cage Ladder with Walk-Through Rail Extensions [ View details ]
|531 Model||532 Model|
|533 Model||533a Model|