Saf-T-Notch Carrier Rail
The Saf-T-Notch Carrier Rail is the rigid notched rail on which the Saf-T-Lok Sleeve travels. Once installed, the rail becomes an integral part of the ladder or structure. Saf-T-Notch Rail absorbs the impact load of 500 lbs. in an 18" free fall, and is notched to provide a positive stop to control the distance a climber can fall. Saf-T-Notch Carrier Rail fits your requirements! The carrier rail is available in a variety of materials to match your needs and environmental conditions: Galvanized; Types 304L or 316L Stainless Steel and 6061-T6 Aluminum. Saf-T-Notch Carrier Rail is available in standard 20' lengths as well as whatever custom lengths are necessary to fit your job requirements. Saf-T-Notch rail may be curved at the factory to meet your specifications. Carrier Rail may also be specially configured for use in horizontal applications. Contact the specialist to discuss your special needs.
• Rigid Rail notched 5/32" deep at 6" centers
• Rail is extra strong and designed for maximum reliability.
• Available in a variety of materials, straight or curved, any length
• Positive stop and lock points for Saf-T-Lok Sleeve to engage. Deep notches provide the certainty of the pawl locking, even if the rail is slippery, dirty or icy.
• Supports several climbers at one time; withstands drop tests of 500 lbs. dead weight from 18."
• Saf-T-Notch Rail is easy to customize to your particular needs, specifications and environmental conditions.