Potter Roemer - Loma Extinguisher Cabinets
1. Select the cabinet dimensions, mounting style, door and frame material from the Loma Series chart below. The cabinet dimensions and mounting type are determined by the fire extinguisher size and wall depth available.
2. Select the desired door style:
3. Optional: Select the glazing material:
4. Optional: Select lettering "Fire Extinguisher":
5. Optional Construction and Finishes:
|A solution that clearly stands out from the crowd - A convex, clear plastic "bubble" window is the earmark of Potter Roemer's Loma Series fire extinguisher cabinets. This ultra-practical design delivers 180 degrees of visibility for quick identification of the extinguisher. The Loma's shallow design is also ideal for contemporary structures with limited wall depth.
Fire extinguisher cabinet shall be Model No. ___________ as manufactured by Potter Roemer, Santa Ana, CA, 800-366-FIRE. Install the cabinets plumb and level, where indicated on the drawings, at heights acceptable to the authority having jurisdiction. Each cabinet shall have a Potter Roemer Model No. ___________ fire extinguisher installed inside.
Specification Example: 7320--BA
1 7320 - Cabinet Dimensions, Mounting and Material