Potter Roemer - Dana Extinguisher Cabinets
1. Select the cabinet dimensions, mounting style, door and frame material from the Dana Series chart. The cabinet dimensions and mounting type are determined by the fire extinguisher size and wall depth available.
2. Select the desired door style:
3. Optional: Select the glazing material:
4. Optional: Select lettering "Fire Extinguisher":
5. Optional Construction and Finishes:
|A solid design that's solidly in-step -- The Dana Series of Potter Roemer fire extinguisher cabinets distinguishes itself with an exceptionally refined look that's realized by concealing all handles and hinges. Depending upon door style, glazing and other options chosen, a Dana Series cabinet can be designed to effortlessly blend into its surrounding environment or be unmistakably conspicuous.
Fire extinguisher cabinet shall be Model No. ___________ as manufactured by Potter Roemer, Santa Ana, CA, 800-366-FIRE. Install the cabinets plumb and level, where indicated on the drawings, at heights acceptable to the authority having jurisdiction. Each cabinet shall have a Potter Roemer Model No. ___________ fire extinguisher installed inside.
Specification Example: 280--F--HB
1 280 - Cabinet Dimensions, Mounting and Material