Potter Roemer - Dana Fire Valve Cabinets
Fire valve cabinets with a clean look -- Like their fire extinguisher cabinet counterpart, Dana Series fire valve cabinets distinguish themselves with an exceptionally refined look that's achieved by concealing handles and hinges. Depending upon door style, glazing and other options chosen, a Dana Series cabinet can effortlessly blend into its surrounding environment or be unmistakably conspicuous.
Valve/Fire extinguisher cabinet shall be Model No. ____________________ as manufactured by Potter Roemer, Santa Ana, CA, 800-366-FIRE. Install the cabinets plumb and level, where indicated on the drawings, at heights acceptable to the authority having jurisdiction. Each cabinet shall have a Potter Roemer Model No. ___________ fire extinguisher installed inside.
Specification Example: 8220--F--RH
1 8220 - Cabinet Dimensions, Mounting and Material
1. Select the cabinet dimensions, mounting style, door and frame material from the Dana Series chart below. The cabinet dimensions and mounting type are determined by the fire extinguisher size and wall depth available.
2. Select the desired door style:
3. Optional: Select 1/4" acrylic glazing material:
4. Optional: Select lettering "Fire Extinguisher":
5. Optional: Select Lettering "Fire Dept. Valve"
5. Optional Construction and Finishes: