Potter Roemer - Buena Fire Valve Cabinets
Fire valve cabinets with a contemporary look -- Like their fire extinguisher cabinet counterpart, Buena Series fire valve cabinets feature the ultra-clean, contemporary look of a full acrylic door, available in five eye-pleasing panel colors. Numerous lettering options make it easy to specify a truly modern, durable and functional fire valve cabinet.
Valve/Fire extinguisher cabinet shall be Model No. ____________________ as manufactured by Potter Roemer, Santa Ana, CA, 800-366-FIRE. Install the cabinets plumb and level, where indicated on the drawings, at heights acceptable to the authority having jurisdiction. Each cabinet shall have a Potter Roemer Model No. ___________ fire extinguisher installed inside.
Specification Example: 8120--A--16--RH--Red
1 8120 - Cabinet Dimensions, Mounting and Material
1. Select the cabinet dimensions, mounting style, door and frame material from the Buena Series chart below. The cabinet dimensions and mounting type are determined by the fire extinguisher size and wall depth available.
2. Select the desired door style:
3. Optional: Select 1/4" acrylic glazing material:
4. Optional: Select lettering "Fire Extinguisher":
5. Optional: Select Lettering "Fire Dept. Valve"
5. Optional Construction and Finishes: