JL Industries Hose and Valve Cabinets
The Crownline series provide recessed and semi-recessed cabinets in three trim and door materials: steel, aluminum and stainless steel respectively. Ideal for schools, hospitals, hotels, motels, apartments, supermarkets, etc. These cabinets come with a great variety of combination metal-glass door styles and sizes to suit most all portable fire extinguishers.
Crownline cabinets come standard with a continuous hinge. These flush cabinet doors consist of a formed design with 5/8" nominal thickness. The doorstop therefore extends 5/8" into the tub. The standard door hardware for non-break glass doors consists of zinc plated pull handles and roller catch. A cylinder lock with flexible cam and pull handle is standard for SAF-T-LOKTM. All cabinets feature a 1 3/4" face width on the trim and door. All semi-recessed cabinets with a 2 1/2" RT have trims with a rolled edge construction. The surface mount stainless steel trims also have rolled edge construction and comes standard with a galvanized back. All other trim configurations are square edged.
- Is the wall fire-rated? If so, select FIRE-FXTM option, unless the cabinet is trimless or surface mounted. (Note: aluminum cabinets with 2 1/2" trim styles may have frame modifications in order to maintain the fire rating of the wall.)
- Does the A.D.A. code apply in the areas the cabinets is stationed? If so, select a cabinet with one of the following trim styles: trimless, flat trim, 1 1/4" and 2 1/2" return trim.
- Select tub l.D: according to size most suited for fire extinguisher and wall opening.
- Select trim material: steel, aluminum, stainless steel.
- Select trim style: trimless, flat trim, 1 1/4"and 2 1/2" surface mount.
- Select door style: (fifth digit of part #)
- Select door glazing: (last two digits of part #)
- FIRE-FXTM Option for fire-rated walls
- ADAC Option: Maximum projection for thin walls within A.D.A guidelines
- Door/frame finish (select one)
- Steel: electrostatic white powder coated finish
- Aluminum: clear anodized aluminum finish
- Stainless steel: #4 stainless steel finish
- 1 3/4" face trim on frame and door
- Rolled edge construction on 2 1/2" RT frames
1. AVAILABLE DOOR STYLES (select one)
F Full glass
G Full glass with SAF-T-LOKTM
D Duo panel
E Top duo panel with SAF-T-LOKTM
A Center duo panel with SAF-T-LOKTM
S21 Solid with handle
L22 Solid with lock
B Solid with glass insert and SAF-T-LOKTM
V Contemporary V
W Contemporary V with SAF-T-LOKTM
|2. AVAILABLE DOOR GLAZING (select one)
10 Clear acrylic
13 Clear wire glass
15 Bronze acrylic
16 Gray acrylic
17 Clear tempered glass
18 Laminated safety glass
|3. OPTIONS (select any)
Knockouts (K.O.痴) provided centered, one side, top and bottom-other side offset, top and bottom. All 6" K.O.痴 offset both sides 2 1/2" x 4". Offset is for semi- recessed applications (see chart below). Trimless K.O.痴 centered only - no offset. For surface mount cabinets knockouts are provided only upon application when exact location is known. (P.O.A.)
Knock-outs are not provided on FIRE-FXTM cabinets. Instructions for the knockouts in the fields are provided and must be strictly adhered to maintain fire-rating.
Model 8000 Series features a shelf 12" from the bottom of the tub. The area below the shelf houses a 2 1/2" angle valve. Area above the shelf houses fire extinguisher. This model is also available without shelf when specified.
Click here to download dimensions sheet.